Who we are…Incorporated on 4th July 1986 (RC No. 86139), ASD Motors Nigeria Limited is a leading and respectable Distributor of Peugeot products in Nigeria with its operational headquarters in Kaduna.
Our PhilosophyThe core business philosophy of ASD Motors is to provide its customers a high standard of customer-care and service to justify their valued investment.
Our VisionTo be the best customer-responsive automobile organization in Nigeria.
Our MissionTo provide qualitative services that are efficient, effective, reliable and affordable, using a committed work force that guarantee customer satisfaction at all times.
Featured Vehicle : The Peugeot 208 GTi 30th
30 years after the 205 GTi, Peugeot reinterprets the Legend by launching the Peugeot 208 GTi 30th. The opportunity for the brand to revisit in a very contemporary form one of the most iconic commercials of the brand.
NEW VIDEO FROM PEUGEOT!!!
- We provide professional, efficient and customer friendly services.
- We provide our customers sound and informed advice on technical and mechanical problems and also carry out thorough investigations into such problems.
- We enlighten our customers on the work required in such circumstances and provide cost estimates before commencing any work.
- Any job we handle is carried out to the utmost satisfaction of the customer.
- All work and parts are fully guaranteed.
ASD Workshop has a team of skilled and experienced work force who are well-grounded in management and technical know-how, which, from time to time, further upgraded through regular training and re-training programmes.
As a matter of policy, we use only parts of OE (Original Equipment) standard and top quality lubricants. Our garage is equipped with some of the best diagnostic equipment available, including the latest Engine Management and ABS diagnostic tools (Peugeot Planet System).
At ASD Workshop, we do not compromise our corporate stand on “value for money” in the services we render to our customers. Our maxim in this regard is” “Good services must blend with reasonable rates to provide optimum customer satisfaction.”